OLP Week1: Museum Multiverse Collab Art Blog: Journey to a new opportunity.


Honestly! I am still can not believe that I have been this accepted into this program to have the opportunity to develop and grow within VR building games. I have met and befriended many people as well as gained information to take in within the course of the 2 day program. Now that the bootcamp is over, its time to prove my worth and show my growth. I have initially join Oculus Launch Pad with the intent to collaborate with others using my talents as a 3D Artist to create awesome content for VR game experiences.

With this said, I have decided to collaborate with fellow OLP member Hessvasian Hassan as an 3D Environment Artist for his game Museum Multiverse. The first assignment handed to me was to create an interior for a locker in which the player with use to hide from opposing obstacles.

Whole View from Side


Whole View from Behind


Whole View from the Front


Inside View Above


Inside View Below


Hess is currently setting up this asset now within Unity to get it working within the game. In the meantime I am standing for any additonal changes or for new assets to be made.

Comments