OLP Week3: Museum Multiverse Collab Art Blog: Plan, Layout, Build Part 2

This week I focused my time on building and add more to each of the scenes within the Museum Multiverse. However, due to me being a bit under the weather and bed ridden for past 2 days, production was slower than what I have intended. Fortunately I have still made progress on building more to the environments and am feeling better now. :) Here are some of the current screen of what I have this far. Keep in mind I am still building so texturing is still a work in progress.

Warehouse Scene with added lights and step ladder asset for the player use for escaping the room via the vent.



In addition to adding these assets I have began building the hallway Corridors as well as starting the construction of the next scene in the with museum. 




Within this scene I have added more physical displays of abstract art as well as a few paintings in within the scene. I still need to add more diverse lights and lamp within the scene. This will be in my next update.

Next week I will be focusing on texturing and submitting the warehouse scene to Hess so that he can implement this scene within Unity. Also I will be continuing building and adding more to the upcoming scenes.

Comments