OLP Week 8: Museum Multiverse Collab Art Blog: Plan, Layout, Build Part 7 (Building Assets Props and building more scenes)

 Museum Multiverse Collab Art Blog: Plan, Layout, Build Part 7 (Building Assets Props and building more scenes) 

Ugh! Oh man what a busy week this has been. I have been putting a lot of time in working on the art side of the solely building the scenes as I go. I really enjoy doing it but its an get exhausting from time to time. During this week I have been trying to push myself away from the computer to get air and be around people while keeping focus on getting this done. In addition to this I have has some important affairs I need to attend to for the following week that could not be put aside. Bottom line while working on this project I am working hard but trying to find the right balance of work and needed relaxation to keep a strong focus. I GOT THIS THOUGH! ha ha. Anywaaaaaaaay!!!! On to business.

This week I focused more on universal assets prop building so that these assets can be used multiple times when build the last few scenes. Mainly lights and paints frames. Some of these assets you have seen in the last update. However this time that have been textured and will be ready to be uploaded for use in Unity. Take a look.



These are basic assets that can be used to add ambience to the museum environment for decoration. Its good to get the small stuff out the way do that you can working build the big stuff at a faster pace.
The pictures frame will be filed in with images later as I am still building the last 3 scenes. Need to come up with a decent concept to follow through.

Ina addition to the prop modeling I am near in completion with building the next scene with the Hallway Gallery. Still need t add a few detail with the color but so I think it is coming along well. I plan to add other element like a map of the floor to add to environment.

Hallway Gallery Plain texture with no Lighting



Hallway Gallery with lighting





Next week agenda will be to finish scene and begin building the next two scenes. Which will be Gallery B and the Employee Break Room. Hopefully if time permits I can get most if not all of this done by the end of next week fingers crossed :D Till next time.

Comments